Get Misdemeanor Bail Bonds Today
Getting arrested is not what anyone would call a ‘good’ day. On those days you need a bail advocate who you can trust. They need to be licensed, they need to be fast, and they need to be discreet. Finding a bail bonds agent in your area quickly and with these attributes doesn’t have to be as difficult as it once was. For discreet, professional, fast misdemeanor bail bonds in NC, call Grimes’ Bail Bonding & Notary Services!
Misdemeanor crimes in North Carolina are organized by Classes, much like the felonies. Only with misdemeanor crimes the Classes are organized into A1, 1, 2 and 3. Class A1 includes the types of crime which carry the heaviest penalties upon conviction, such as up to 150 days of incarceration, while Class 3 has a maximum of 20 days incarcerated. As with felony convictions as well, a defendant’s Level of prior convictions is taken into account during sentencing.
Levels of Prior Convictions
- You are a Level III when you have 5 or more prior convictions on your criminal record
- You are a Level II when you have 1-4 prior convictions on your criminal record
- You are a level I if you have no prior convictions
Consequences of Classes
For misdemeanors which carry incarceration time, the odds are that a fine will also be required by the court. Knowing the ranges of fines may help you or your loved one know what to prepare for as soon as you’ve made jail bail fast and you are back home where you can safely take stock of your resources.
- Class 3 misdemeanor convictions can involve a fine up to $200
- Ex: Misuse or abuse of 911
- Class 2 misdemeanor convictions can involve a fine up to $1,000
- Ex: Carrying a gun without a permit
- Class 1 and Class A1 misdemeanor convictions can involve a fine which is entirely up to the discretion of the judge.
- Class 1 Ex: Simple assault and battery
- Class A1 Ex: Simple assault and battery where the victim is disabled
On top of any fine, any sentence may also carry further jail time and community service.
Trusted Licensed Bail Bond Agents
On your worst days, having someone you can trust in your corner can make all of the difference. The reliable bail bond agents at Grimes’ Bail Bonding & Notary Services in NC provide fast misdemeanor bail bonds across the state and total confidentiality. We make certain you have the best opportunity available to you when you’re facing an arrest and are ready to help the whole trial process go much smoother for you! Call today!